In response to the ideological theme advocated by President Xi Jinping, that "human beings should work together and co-exist in harmony, move forward in the direction of building a community with a shared future for mankind, and jointly create a better future", by using the language of design to spread the ideas of civilisation, it was decided to hold " Harmonious Co-Existence ", 2022 International Poster Invitational Exhibition.
Harmonious Co-Existence2022 International Poster Invitational Exhibition
● Host Departments:The Propaganda Department of the Nantong Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China, Nantong Literary and Art Circles Federation
● Operating Departments:The Propaganda Department of Chongchuan District Committee of Nantong City, Nantong Artists Association, Culture and Tourism Bureau of Chongchuan District, Nantong City
● Executive Departments:Design Art Committee of Nantong Artists Association
● Objects for collection of works
Domestic and international well-known designers, graphic designers and amateurs, teachers and students of institutions of higher educations.
● Creation theme
Harmonious Co-ExistenceA community with a shared future for mankind is a highly constructive and far-reaching proposition put forward by China to the world. Beauty and commonwealth are the cultural and artistic presentation of a community with a shared future for mankind. Different nationalities in various countries and regions in the world have created colorful civilizations in the long history of thousands of years, and jointly promoted the prosperity and progress of the entire human society. The world is full of vitality due to colorful civilizations, and civilizations share beauty and beauty due to exchanges and mutual learning.
With the theme of "Harmonious Co-Existence", we invite designers and artists from all over the world to showcase open and diverse visual arts and technology applications through creative posters, the international design language and communication carrier.
It is required to express harmonious yet unique creative design concepts. As the result, this event intends to promote the exchange and interaction of domestic and international poster design circles, and present the development ecology and innovative vitality of global poster design in the new era.
● Work Format
The required specification is 100×70cm (vertical layout) with a resolution of 200～300dpi. File storage format: CMYK mode, JPG preview format; multimedia dynamic works: the specifications are the same as static works, in GIF or MP4 formats for streaming media display conveniency.(file naming format: name of the work-name of the author-country-region).Provide Word documents: name of the work, design description (200 words maximum), personal introduction (300 words maximum), personal photo, contact number and email address.The works and application form are sent as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Five-Three Art Museum, Nantong, Jiangsu, China
Scale of the Exhibition
About 300 posters will be exhibited in this exhibition.
● Each participating author can receive an electronic pdf format portfolio of this event.
● The organiser will issue certificates to the exhibiting authors; institutions or instructors who organise more than 15 people will have the opportunity to be awarded with excellent instructor certificates.
● Selected works will be produced to related derivative works by the organiser.
● The content of all exhibits must comply with the theme regulations, and the works must be original works designed by the author oneself. Any works that are plagiarized and infringed on copyright or portrait rights will be disqualified by the organiser, and the applicant will be held legally responsibilities.
● Exhibited works should reflect the theme of "Harmonious Co-Existence", and the works should be aesthetic, connotative and up-to-date, furthermore, with a high level of artistic appeal and visual impact.
● Once the works are submitted, they will not be returned. Contributors are requested to keep a backup copy.
● The organiser has the right to use the selected works for related publicity, exhibition, collection and other commercial use.
● All contributors are deemed to agree and abide by the above regulations.
● The organiser will organise professional reviews and rigorous examinations.